Simply Maya User Community

Simply Maya User Community (https://simplymaya.com/forum/index.php)
-   Maya Basics & Newbie Lounge (https://simplymaya.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Sticky the word association ... ! (https://simplymaya.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1317)

adldesigner 28-09-2002 09:58 AM

Sticky the word association ... !

Sticky the word association!
Sticky the word association!

I´ll surely get a blast out of seeing where this one goes (already played it in a local forum, but a real one you know the real cardboard? types ... ) And we had a great time, about 60 responses :eek: hehe ...

Anyway you´ll get more replys by sticking it since new guys will be drawn to it .. (or so I think) ..

Well see you around then people.

<adldesigner keeps on mumbling>

adldesigner 28-09-2002 11:59 AM

GREAT! they Sticked it .. :D

adldesigner 28-09-2002 12:02 PM

Hmm I would certainly like to know what troughs are ...

adldesigner 28-09-2002 12:10 PM

trough Pronunciation Key (trôf, trf)
n.

- A long, narrow, generally shallow receptacle for holding water or feed for animals.
- Any of various similar containers for domestic or industrial use, such as kneading or washing.
- A gutter under the eaves of a roof.
- A long, narrow depression, as between waves or ridges.<-- related!
- A low point in a business cycle or on a statistical graph.
- Meteorology. An elongated region of relatively low atmospheric pressure, often associated with a front.
- Physics. A minimum point in a wave or an alternating signal. <-- hmm .. related!

At first glance I thought he had damaged the thread .. but now that I think of it, .. GREAT post!

Made me even look in the dictionary for that one ;) (Not a great English speaker here)

Anyway .. that´s great, people .. post your words! :D

Cyberlloyd 28-09-2002 02:44 PM

Are you drunk ?

adldesigner 28-09-2002 02:52 PM

LMAO ... Why do you say so? ...

(Can´t stop laughing now)

Btw: my last post had to do with a thread that just started yesterday .. and I wanted to know what one word of that thread meant ..

Cyberlloyd 28-09-2002 03:00 PM

I dunno, just seemed like an appropriate response after reading 3 posts by 1 guy in the same thread, and I was left with nothing else but WTF !. LOL !

adldesigner 28-09-2002 03:01 PM

LMAO

badbunny 28-09-2002 11:19 PM

LMAO2
In case you're wondering, I am drunk, but dammit I can't think of any Llama links. :D Hehe how about "Dalai" ? (please ignore as part of the main thread though, just me being foolishly inebriated)

badbunny 28-09-2002 11:37 PM

"Don't quote me boy cause I ain't said sh*t"

LMAO even more....

adldesigner 29-09-2002 02:01 AM

How about Winamp? LOL

"It really whips the llamas´s aas"

badbunny 29-09-2002 12:58 PM

LOL ! Remember Llamatron ? (really showing my age now...)

adldesigner 29-09-2002 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by badbunny
LOL ! Remember Llamatron ? (really showing my age now...)
Whoa! ... now that goes far away ... Lol

How about THIS! The ThunderBirds (Lol .. my dad and I had a blast watching this on tech Tv the other day.)