Simply Maya User Community

Simply Maya User Community (https://simplymaya.com/forum/index.php)
-   Maya Basics & Newbie Lounge (https://simplymaya.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Im Back! (https://simplymaya.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5088)

Kevin 09-04-2003 04:30 PM

Im Back!

Hi all - Im back but struggling a lot to get motivated after the break - Hope to go to the office tomorrow , all I have done for 2 days is sleep

hope all is well and good to see you all again

If any one is awaiting email responses then Ill try to get to them asap

Kurt 09-04-2003 04:36 PM

Glad your back mate=)

Nem 09-04-2003 06:09 PM

welcome back :) didnt even no u went :S

adldesigner 09-04-2003 06:11 PM

Welcome back boss.

doodle 09-04-2003 06:20 PM

OH NO...Now we all have to behave :P

Welcom back

I-Iybrid 09-04-2003 06:23 PM

Welcome back Kev :) I posted a reply earlier...but for some reason it didnt go thru.....

Kreed_UK 09-04-2003 07:07 PM

"all i have done for two days is sleep"

yeah yeah, & what about the previous 3 days????? hmmm??

ragecgi 09-04-2003 10:35 PM

So.... what'd you bring me? ..what'd you bring me???

hehe...

tariqrf 09-04-2003 11:23 PM

woooohoooo!!! he's back.. damn.. got to behave.. (as if i ever do)

waiting for you since i started the battle... i think you are tired now.. anywayz... glad to see the admin back

alexgc 09-04-2003 11:49 PM

The man has returned!

Mike's time in charge has been like Saddams...painful...but now it is ended, tho we r in chaos...there was some looting...particularly of the 'Maya 5' thread...and we were considering hauling down the pic of Mike in the 'SM Gang' thread - I am currently slapping that pic on my screen with my shoes in wake of ur re-appearence...but overall we r jubilant that u have liberated us from his dictatorial regime...Of course, Mike, as the self appointed Minister of Simply Information, denies all truth and continues to deny ur existence. He has gone into hiding. We did water bomb him twice, in a decapitation (or get him soaked) exercise, but, thus far, it seems he only sustained a wet trouser leg. Be careful, it is rumoured he has gathered his own secret militia...known as the Simply Mayaeen...they have been threatening ordinary subscribers with harsh criticisms of their work and thread closures...The war is not over yet but I now feel free to express my feelings....welcome back...

btw i dont care how u do it...but u need to get a smiliey of that yellow thing sandal slapping its hilarious :D

On a serious note tho...watching those scenes today was very heartwarming...made me smile let alone the Iraqi's! Whatever ur opinion about this war has been...u cant deny the feelings of liberation and justice in Baghdad today :)

mtmckinley 10-04-2003 12:50 AM

But how can you be certain that it was me and not one of my many body doubles? Mwa ha ha ha! My pants are perfectly dry, and always have been (except for maybe that one instance which we shall not go into now) and always will be (except, perchance, that Heidi Klum were to ask me to jump in the pool with her, but I digress...)

You will never be rid of me! Mwa ha ha ha ha!

... eh? ;)

tariqrf 10-04-2003 01:00 AM

lol.... i am getting some help from the SM registered members group for tearing down your avatar... called on the Mods to get it pulled out

ragecgi 10-04-2003 01:55 AM

LOL!!

hehe... ahhh yeah... you guys are a very funny bunch....

......FOR ME TO POOP ON!!! hehe...

alexgc 10-04-2003 11:20 AM

u and ur sick and sordid fantasies...

I can think of much better ones...like the time I...oops hehe

mumbojumbo_13 10-04-2003 11:48 AM

hey kev welcome back :D