Simply Maya User Community

Simply Maya User Community (https://simplymaya.com/forum/index.php)
-   Work In Progress (https://simplymaya.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Wizard's Lab (https://simplymaya.com/forum/showthread.php?t=744)

Darkon 15-08-2002 12:10 AM

Wizard's Lab

1 Attachment(s)
Here's something Blondie and I are working on together. We still have lots to do, but we thought we'd share it with you :)

Blondie and Darkon

kal 15-08-2002 01:25 AM

Congrats guys - you've have a beutiful baby... erm rendering :D :beer: Seriously though its a great pic - reminds me of Chades room the the Farseer trilogy books (any other fantasy reading geeks might know what I'm talking about).
The only crit I can make atm is that the bottles on the foreground dont make for a great composition but early days yet.
nice going :)

raul 15-08-2002 03:28 AM

yo son that is tight. how do you start off your backgrounds. iam good at people and stuff. but i dont even know how to begin with backgrounds.

Roman 15-08-2002 07:09 AM

Blondie & Darkon... is there something we should know about over here..? lol :p
nice work.. it really look wicked..
keep us UPDATED !!! hehe

3DNut 15-08-2002 12:35 PM

That looks great guys, you can tell who worked on what part LOL

Keep it up I want to see a finished project:)
3DNut

blip 15-08-2002 05:37 PM

Lookin good, the env bg is really nice.

Just a few suggestions.

Squash the bricks around the door and windows together, they look weird when seperated like that. Add dirt or a wear effect to some of the bottle, floor, walls (though I'm sure you plan on doing that later).

Darkon 15-08-2002 11:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Just a little update from the two of us, we're redoing some textures before adding more of Blondie's cool props :)

Blondie and Darkon

Saiyan 16-08-2002 05:55 AM

sweet ass looking scene :beer:

Keep it up :banana:

Kevin 16-08-2002 02:23 PM

hey ..thats great guys! so how you doing this? just passing the .mb back and forth?

excellent work..and yes "is there something we should know about you guys??" I rekon it was that first competition kiss that blondie won from darkon??

some kiss hey? :D

Blondie 16-08-2002 02:42 PM

Thanks ya'll...having fun with this creating a scene together. :)

Quote:

Originally posted by Kevin
hey ..thats great guys! so how you doing this? just passing the .mb back and forth?

excellent work..and yes "is there something we should know about you guys??" I rekon it was that first competition kiss that blondie won from darkon??

some kiss hey? :D

Nah Darkon keeps the .mb I am just creating props and exporting the objects for him. :)

As per the kiss? .....I never kiss and tell ;)

Kevin 16-08-2002 02:46 PM

that sounds a really good idea blondie, maybe its time a few of us created a massive scene and all added objects..

might come up with some good stuff, could be fun to.

Kevin 16-08-2002 02:46 PM

ps... love the light comming through the window! looks really effective

Blondie 16-08-2002 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kevin
that sounds a really good idea blondie, maybe its time a few of us created a massive scene and all added objects..

might come up with some good stuff, could be fun to.

Sounds like fun Kevin. Would be a good way to get alot of people involved here on the board. As not everyone is great at creating scenes or modeling. But by just having to provide an object...will maybe get a few involved. :)

Roman 16-08-2002 07:52 PM

yep... sounds sweeeeet.. heheh.. :p
we should start at once..!!!

Imperator 17-08-2002 11:09 AM

How about that as next months Contest? Have people break into to teams to work together to create a large scene and work together so their scene works together? *shrugs* Just an idea :)

Cheers,
Imperator