Simply Maya User Community

Simply Maya User Community (https://simplymaya.com/forum/index.php)
-   Work In Progress (https://simplymaya.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Street Scene by ReloadedAgain (https://simplymaya.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7565)

ckyuk 20-08-2003 09:08 PM

Street Scene by ReloadedAgain

1 Attachment(s)
ReloadedAgain has got this street scene for download at can anyone texture this for anyone to have a go at texturing so i'll give it a try. Hope to see lot's more people doing the same.

Kevin 21-08-2003 08:46 AM

good luck mate! Ill check in now and again to see your progress

ckyuk 21-08-2003 09:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Forget the walls at the moment as i've only just started and they still need alot of work doing on them as they still look tiled and too clean. I'll paint some more bricks and dirty them up later. If ReloadedAgain is reading this i want to know if i can put something here maybe a door or something to break up the brickwork or if you want us to stick to texturing only?

ReloadedAgain 23-08-2003 01:50 PM

Make it your own...

ummm..... do it if you want.... I don't this before because It's a hidden corner from many visuals.... :) I'm enjoying to see the work in progress.....
However my mail is pet.pet@tiscali.it, I am not always connected to the internet (i've a 56K modem :()....
hope to see something soon..... ;) byez

ckyuk 23-08-2003 04:22 PM

I'll try changing the angle first then.

ckyuk 24-08-2003 06:24 AM

1 Attachment(s)
small update, i changed the angle so i don't need to put anything down there. I'm fairly new to texturing so any comments on how i could improve on areas would help.

ckyuk 24-08-2003 07:50 AM

1 Attachment(s)
A closer view so you can see some more detial such as the rust (I think i'll have to paint more rust as it's hard to see). I'm not sure about the size of the bricks though, should they be bigger or small or just stay the same?

ReloadedAgain 24-08-2003 02:17 PM

nice to see you at work :)

Well, I think that you can make the bricks a little bit smallers..... Just a thing, if I can say that ;), the wall texture are to much repetitive or how can I say..... too omogeneus? but I know it's only the start point :)
do your best... see you soon again....

ReloadedAgain 24-08-2003 02:39 PM

Just to know your impressions....

1 Attachment(s)
What do you thimk about my spider movie? this is my first 'very short' animation. I'll do it in about 8 hours in modelling, animating and texturing/furring and about 2 hours or less of batch rendering... if u have divx 5.x codec.... try to download it.. hasn't it a bad body?? :)
a very strange spider.....

ReloadedAgain 24-08-2003 02:46 PM

Just to know your impressions....

1 Attachment(s)
What do you thimk about my spider movie? this is my first 'very short' animation. I'll do it in about 8 hours in modelling, animating and texturing/furring and about 2 hours or less of batch rendering... if u have divx 5.x codec.... try to download it.. havn't it a bad body?? :)
a very strange spider.....

Zyk0tiK 24-08-2003 04:32 PM

looks good man, few things... spiders have 8 legs and 2 large feelers at the front, their eyes are also more positioned on the top of its body and they have 8 eyes :)

other than that it's nice :P

ckyuk 24-08-2003 08:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Made the bricks smaller and started to texture the lamps and steps. Also textured the shutters on the top door.

ckyuk 24-08-2003 08:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
close up of the shutters

ReloadedAgain 25-08-2003 11:15 AM

okokokok

wow......not bad..... go on go on go on...... :)

ckyuk 25-08-2003 07:05 PM

Haven't been able to do any work today as i've spent the day at the TVR Tuscan Championship and Moonraker Special GT Championship races. But i'll get back to work on it in the morning.