Simply Maya User Community

Simply Maya User Community (https://simplymaya.com/forum/index.php)
-   Maya Basics & Newbie Lounge (https://simplymaya.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   What religion and age are you? (https://simplymaya.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22773)

starjsjswars 21-08-2006 12:13 PM

What religion and age are you?

hey all just wondering what religion everyone is :)

-i am catholic and i am 15

dragonfx 21-08-2006 01:54 PM

i was thinking... is there an equivalent expresion for the spanish: "estas mas guapo calladito"?

Joopson 21-08-2006 03:27 PM

i dont know what religion i am, i don't believe in any god, but at the same time i wonder if i will go to hell because of it ;)
oh, and i am 14

arneoog 21-08-2006 03:53 PM

I do not believe in any religion or god,
but I'm quit neutral when it comes to Ghosts though... :alien:
I'm not sure what to think of ghosts cause of the lack of evidence for or against,
but I'm always afraid to suddenly see one!
A Joopson-like scenario :p

And I'm 16 years old... :)

kbrown 21-08-2006 05:33 PM

Moderator notifies: These kinds of topics often tend to get out of control so keep it clean or I'll delete the whole thread.

mtmckinley 21-08-2006 08:35 PM

Yep. respect other's beliefs. if you feel the need to debate, do it privately, please.

relikz 22-08-2006 04:04 AM

lol I'm 13, I'm Catholic (100 % pure) and am proud to BE!

yea :p Hope noone flames lol

darijo203 22-08-2006 04:46 AM

catholic, 22

geinarm 22-08-2006 06:26 AM

I'm 18 and I´m a baha'i but I'm not wery religious, I dont think religion works. It's ment to bring the world together in peace but its realy doing the opposid

starjsjswars 23-08-2006 01:15 PM

yea i ment to say i am roman-catholic.

NeoStrider 23-08-2006 10:10 PM

at the same time, what you've gotta understand is that there's not all that many non-roman catholics out there... as far as society takes it, there's christian (as a denomination), and then there's catholic (roman-catholic) as a subset dealing with faith. now i could be mistaken, but after 9 years of a 'catholic school' upbringing (4th-12th grade for those in the US) i have yet to hear of an orthdox-CATHOLIC sect (yes, we all in christianity all belong to sects, whether it be baptist, protestant, lutheran, church of england, non-demonational secularism, or likewise), but i could be wrong. i never really wanted to participate in this post for hopes as to not sound like a religious know-it-all, but it's too late.

as for age, i've just turned 26 (for those that weren't on the forums the day it was announced waaaaaaaaaaay down at the bottom)

Kevin 26-08-2006 05:50 PM

Im 33 and satanist

Jay 26-08-2006 09:04 PM

Im a day under 37, not religious, I respect peoples beliefs and believe purely in myself...

Jay

publicFunction 27-08-2006 01:30 PM

I am 33...

I don't beleive that there is one god who created everything, so bang goes most religions. I really dislike organised religion as I feel the message has gotten lost. Dogma really sums up organinsed religion for me, and its a great flick.

I beleive that there is a higher plain where we move on to, I dont believe we just die. When we die we go before a council and we look back at our lives and judge ourselves on how we were. I think that my beliefs falls into the scope of Spiritualism. I believe in ghosts and the paranormal, there too much goes on we can't explain and science has yet to prove otherwise or really just can't disprove it.

I love theology, its a fantastic subject with so much scope for discussion. Respect others and they will respect you.

Oh and I don't wanna see anyone going on about Jedi as a religion :P

cut_the_krab 27-08-2006 04:14 PM

I'm 64

...and live in Khabul.

This is what I believe in:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr3tsMCrQgo
For those who didn't get the message...MONEY!
'Cause it makes the world go round.

;-)