Simply Maya User Community

Simply Maya User Community (https://simplymaya.com/forum/index.php)
-   Maya Basics & Newbie Lounge (https://simplymaya.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Hi I'm beginer in MAYA. (https://simplymaya.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12283)

gf_022 18-06-2004 07:46 AM

Hi I'm beginer in MAYA.

I'm Thai graphic [Printing media] I interest to learn 3D model with MAYA. I looking for free tutorial [Cause of I'm no more a bugget 55] [number 5 in Thai language spell HA]. Thax before if some can teach me in MAYA. [sorry if I use english language is wrong]:p dark red Times

siva 22-06-2004 07:37 PM

i can guide u frn but i cann teach u ok u just mail me to sivaindustries@yahoo.co.in ok bye :)

fire_master 28-06-2004 04:46 PM

hey i will be glad to help you learn maya im always happy to help out a new user e-mail me at firemaster667@aol.cm

Kaydray 14-07-2004 03:49 PM

the generosity and willingness to help on this board is amazing...
also a beginner here, i'll have to keep you guys in mind if i need tips!
...i love this place...

Alan 14-07-2004 04:43 PM

download the free tutorials here as a starter and then buy some points and get the VIP ones ;)

good luck and stick with it :D

Flash_T 20-07-2004 03:56 PM

Hi, I am also a newbie but I don't have MAYA. I want to learn how to use it so much, only, I've had it pretty rough lately and I could never afford it.

I'm begging for help here, I'm desprate.

Please help me.

gf_022 05-08-2004 08:38 AM

Hi and thanx for any friendship!
Before this time I have problem about Forum rule.
But now I'm coming.
See ya in other post.

Beton 08-08-2004 05:23 AM

we should help each other in some form for us who can't afford Maya and not even toturials. I don't have a credit card and my newby ranks is lame to help others, so i need help also please sell you books or any other information to us at whole sale =)

mr.poor

gf_022 08-08-2004 12:05 PM

:p Yeah!... I don't have a credit card too but I want to buy point for up my tuturials how I can.
__________________________________________________ _
Umm.... I have some question, vip download is someone who more point yes or not?

NextDesign 17-08-2004 10:54 PM

pm me, and I'll be happy to help anyone of you.

And yes vip is people who have points

BlueDragon 19-08-2004 11:59 AM

I don't have a credict card either I so want to buy some points so I can buy some good tutorist here. I am learning maya here at my school but since my chinese isn't that good and the teacher sux here can't really understand what he is teacher can someone help me out and tutor me maya. If you can email me or add me to msn it is tigergirly81@hotmail.com

suenwell 02-09-2004 05:07 PM

hi i am from china
i want to study MAYA
who can help me !?
thank you ! my email is suewnell@hotmail.com
i am from central china normal university

Saiyan 17-09-2004 02:55 AM

Maya PLE is free :cool:

dannyngan 17-09-2004 03:16 AM

irc chat

All you Maya and 3D newbies (and everyone else) are welcome to join the IRC channel for live chats. Sometimes it takes us a while to respond, as most of us who are in there might be idling or working. But, if you wait a bit, we're more than happy to help people out.

You can either click on the link #Simply3DWorld on the home page of this site, or you can join the IRC channel using an IRC client with the following settings:

server: irc.simply3dworld.com
port: 6667
channel: #simply3dworld

Here are some good IRC clients:

Windows:
mIRC
Trillian

OS X:
Snak
Conversation
Fire

(sorry Linux guys, I don't know any for you :( )

t3logy 17-09-2004 07:14 AM

Re: irc chat

Quote:

Originally posted by dannyngan
All you Maya and 3D newbies (and everyone else) are welcome to join the IRC channel for live chats. Sometimes it takes us a while to respond, as most of us who are in there might be idling or working. But, if you wait a bit, we're more than happy to help people out.

You can either click on the link #Simply3DWorld on the home page of this site, or you can join the IRC channel using an IRC client with the following settings:

server: irc.simply3dworld.com
port: 6667
channel: #simply3dworld

Here are some good IRC clients:

Windows:
mIRC
Trillian

OS X:
Snak
Conversation
Fire

(sorry Linux guys, I don't any for you :( )

I can attest to the validity of the irc group and their willingness to assist when you need. No matter the time of day there seems to be someone of knowledge there.
And they take their time to communicate, to make certain you really understand. That is what I love about them.

t3