Simply Maya User Community

Simply Maya User Community (https://simplymaya.com/forum/index.php)
-   Maya Basics & Newbie Lounge (https://simplymaya.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Christmas Outing 13th December - UPDATE (https://simplymaya.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9231)

Kevin 02-12-2003 11:56 AM

Christmas Outing 13th December - VOTE

Ok you guys, Im opening up a poll to see how many of you we can get to a certain area.

So the choices are in the poll...please vote then give you name and say if you can diffenatly be there :)

Ill give my mobile out to any late arivals incase we have moved on from the meeting area, but If we say between 3 and 4 pm on Saturday 13th December

Cheer guys and I hope we can meet up with a few of you.

Kevin 02-12-2003 02:52 PM

thx for voting gazzamataz , London is only a train drive from me to mate, hey any chance of comming to my village so I can just pop of to bed after :)

gazzamataz 02-12-2003 04:34 PM

Quote:

any chance of comming to my village so I can just pop of to bed after
As long as you don't want me to tuck you in afterwards ;)

So you live in a village too eh? Has it got a good curry house? Mine has... in fact two Indians and a Kebab Shop, a Thai restaurant, Fish n' Chips, pizza parlour, a Chinese restaurant, a Chinese take-away, two Italian restaurants, a French Bistro, an English restaurant, a working man's club, a Lion's club, a pub with a restaurant upstairs, a hotel with a bar and a restaurant another big pub with a widescreen thing for football and another 14th century pub were the old farts go... Guess which pub I go to ;)

No wonder I am getting so bleedin' fat... and all of these venues are within walking distance... there used to be three other pubs but they were closed down... now I know why I moved here :D

ckyuk 05-12-2003 08:27 PM

I should still be okay even with my broken toes.

LSphinx 05-12-2003 09:57 PM

would love!! to come to London from US here... but I cant.. :(
maybe a year or 2 later.... hope everything works out with you.. ;)
:beer:

Kevin 08-12-2003 03:19 PM

ok - the meeting time is 4pm at the coopers in London - this is the only bar in kings cross station so dead easy to find

so If you can come then let me know here and I will pm my mobile number (and please no let downs - it aint nice)

:)

Alan 08-12-2003 08:15 PM

I'm gonna have to see how it goes. I'm supposed to go see my friends in southampton that day so I may come along for a beer and then shoot off on the train.
Alan

gazzamataz 09-12-2003 11:46 AM

Well I have a bit of a shitty cold at the moment - but it WILL be gone by the weekend - and the missus don't mind me popping up to London.

Looks like there will be a few of us and great to actually meet and talk to people with similar interests - NO FOOTBALL PLEASE!!!

PM me your number now Kevin :D

Kevin 09-12-2003 01:20 PM

ok mate ;)

will send mobile via pm today - so the rules are

NO talk of football
No talk of Maya
No talk of pc`c or macs ;)

Looks like we will be doing a lot of drinking then :D

gazzamataz 09-12-2003 01:49 PM

BUUURRRPPPPP!!!

Does that mean I can talk all night about Animation Master?

Kevin 09-12-2003 09:03 PM

I am deleting all non relavant post in this topic so I can see who is coming and who isnt - please dont post stuff in it unless you are coming

Thank you

ckyuk 12-12-2003 08:16 PM

Looks like you're going to have to ban me forever, can't come due to a little acciddent. Redone my toes (they hadn't healed yet) when i came off me bike. Suppose i shouldn't of been riding with them. Even if i could hobble along i couldn't drink due to pain killers (yes, i'm a wimp).

I'll get some photos as evidence.

and count me in for next year (under a different name after i sign up again)

Scraggy_dog 14-12-2003 06:25 PM

Well - What happened ?????? Where's the piccy's :D

Hmm probably hung over till Monday - lol

Kevin - you better start practice drinking for next year ;)
I'm 'avin it!
Scraggy

gazzamataz 15-12-2003 12:09 PM

Well there's no picci since we were all so TOTALLY stoned none of us were able to use a camera...

You really missed a treat! The whole pub was full of georgous totty floating about the place and you didn't quite know where to look!

We did also talk a little about Maya… I think… don't remember… got my sore head from the missus for getting home late not the hangover :D

Same again next year?

Kevin 15-12-2003 12:19 PM

Hey gazz!

It was good to see you there mate, but you left before it really started - ask dave about the pigtails :)