Simply Maya User Community

Simply Maya User Community (https://simplymaya.com/forum/index.php)
-   Maya Basics & Newbie Lounge (https://simplymaya.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Kevs personal beer thread :) (https://simplymaya.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4784)

Kevin 26-03-2003 03:03 PM

Kevs personal beer thread :)

hey guys, after taking over the war thread with my perversions and drinking habits I have decided to open my own thread...

so me mate alex has weaked out :D

but I see that me watkira is up for a pint!! very cool!!

right In kings cross there is a little bar called the coopers.

My train gets in to london dead at 11am - dave comes in just after I think, so we shall meet there this friday 28th

hows that :D

tariqrf 26-03-2003 03:43 PM

kevin's worried.. i can see that :D.. camn down a bit dude..

alexgc 26-03-2003 03:48 PM

Re: Kevs personal beer thread :)

Quote:

Originally posted by Kevin
so me mate alex has weaked out :D

HAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA AAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAHAAAAA

mate he says

lol

Actually I dont live too far from Kings Cross when im at home in London...

David 26-03-2003 04:02 PM

11:28 ill be there get me a pint in :)

Kevin 26-03-2003 04:08 PM

alex, a couple of weeks ago me and dave where down there around charing cross and had a pint in each pub and headed towards covent garden and soho...

Where would you reconmend mate?

alexgc 26-03-2003 04:23 PM

Ok well i recommend u go upto the area I live. When u get to Kings Cross station get the tube to Angel station. Its one stop on the Northern Line. Once u get out of the station take a look around. There are countless pubs, bars etc. Most of them will be to ur right on the opposite side of the road. There are probably in the region of at least 70 pubs and bars and resturants in the area.

Other than that, covent garden is the place to be. I guess it all depends on how many pubs u wanna go to...

btw if u do go, and u find urself in the Lloyds bar, I used to work there, so no loudmouthing lol

edit: now why did I tell u I worked there...silly me

Kevin 26-03-2003 04:25 PM

wohhh sounds like we are heading to Angel station :)

thx a lot alex and ill be sure to pop in the Lloyds bar and tell em Im "alex`s" mate :)

alexgc 26-03-2003 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kevin
ill be sure to pop in the Lloyds bar and tell em Im "alex`s" mate :)

Hehe they'll prob charge u extra...

Kevin 26-03-2003 04:29 PM

im going to keep replying and viewing this post as I have to get it in the top 5 threads on the main page :D

Kreed_UK 26-03-2003 05:03 PM

What a shame i'm in meetings that day:(

(thank God!)
I can't convince the missus to let me go boozing any more:(

kal 27-03-2003 02:13 AM

I cant go as I live 200 miles away... long way to travel just to get drunk under the table by those 2 beer monsters for a few hours. plus I promised myself never to subject myself to london agian unless its for an exceptionally good reason :D

LSphinx 27-03-2003 04:00 AM

hello?..
...hmm... I warship figher-hidrants and vodka...
you? --------- :)

got a hint?~? hehe...

Tolerate 27-03-2003 09:40 AM

I can't go coz I don't get paid until monday :(

watkira 28-03-2003 08:37 AM

damn i thought u meant saturday ....i would really like to meet up with u guys .... u should get the train down to Brighton loads of pubs every where u go theres a cool pub maybe u could arrange a meet with people and we could all go to the pub and have a laugh .....im at work today so i cant go ......

watkira 28-03-2003 08:41 AM

Im on leave next week maybe we could do it then?