Simply Maya User Community

Simply Maya User Community (https://simplymaya.com/forum/index.php)
-   Maya Basics & Newbie Lounge (https://simplymaya.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   A call to Brian Ellebracht... (https://simplymaya.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8898)

dave_baer 11-11-2003 03:43 PM

A call to Brian Ellebracht...

Brian Ellebracht, calling Brian Ellebracht. You have a call on the white courtesy phone.

What the hell happened to this guy?:confused:

mtmckinley 11-11-2003 04:17 PM

Probably busy with his new job. :)

kbrown 11-11-2003 04:56 PM

What about Karsten (caligraphics)?
Last time I heard about him he was having some trouble with his heatlh... Anyone know where he is now?

Kevin 11-11-2003 09:10 PM

I havnt heard from him since him became a mod

Maybe he got stuck in the "modtrix"

Emo 11-11-2003 09:13 PM

I talk to him on AIM every few days and he's fine :D

he's just very busy with his new job that's all... he said he loves it and everything is going great! :)

-Emo

Ultragames 11-11-2003 10:04 PM

Glad to hear he didnt crap out on us.

BRIAN WHERE ARE YOU!?

ragecgi 12-11-2003 01:31 AM

Mcfly? Mcfly? Hello in there? Anybody home? hehe...

brian_ellebracht 13-11-2003 03:52 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Hey everybody!!!!
sorry its been so long.... I moved to Detroit, and I started my new job at Digital image studios...Its really really cool... A ton of work.. I go in at around 7-7:30 am, work till 8pm, and then go home...when I work on another part of tyhe project till about 1... I and I just started on Mon. lol. But, eventhough its a ton of hours, its worth it, because I am doing what I like to do the most, car stuff. Things should slow down a bit after thanksgiving (deadlines)...and I will get to work on more matchmoving stuff. I bought some new furniture and stuff now that Its all moved in, I thought that I would show you a pic of my new desk and stuff...
anyways, guys, iam usually on my computer at night... my Aim name is :
dgtldejavu
It would be cool to hear from you guys... i will try my best to start posting alot again after thanksgiving... Thanks alot for remembering me!!!
(kinda borring up here in Detroit, I don't know ne body here)

Talk to you soon!
Brian

brian_ellebracht 13-11-2003 03:53 AM

1 Attachment(s)
for kicks...here is my living room...
cya,
me

dave_baer 13-11-2003 03:58 AM

Brian! Good to see you're still alive! Congrats on landing the job. You never did say whether you got it or not. (or did you and I just missed it?).

Anyway, nice desk. Too clean IMHO. And the dartboard is waaaay too close to the monitor for my comfort. :p I don't think your monitors warantee would cover that.

Hey, is that a BoXX box? Hows it running?

Oh, and what kind of 'car stuff' are you actually doing?

:beer:

Ultragames 13-11-2003 04:56 AM

SWEET Living room funisher. Thats preaty close to what i want some day.

Ill talk to you on AIM some time Brain. Good luck at work.

ragecgi 13-11-2003 05:56 AM

That's it... I'm gonna fly to ya, and teach you how to properly mess up that clean place man!

hehe..

Rock on!

dave_baer 13-11-2003 06:20 AM

Give him a break guys. It's a new apartment, remember? It still has that 'girly' look to it. I bet wifey is happy though. But I give him at least a month before clothes are onthe floor and empty cups litter the computer table. Ahhh... *looks around my own table* home. :D

brian_ellebracht 13-11-2003 07:03 AM

lol u guys are funny...Ultra, know how I was going to Mc Donalds??? Well.. I got lost. still don't know my way around..Sorry it took so long to get back, I didn't have time to add you to my buddy list, so if you see me online, then send me an im again if you don't mind, so that I can add ya. Thanks guys,
Brian

BTW, I think I can keep it clean, I will be at work most of the time anyways :)

Ultragames 13-11-2003 08:20 AM

Parnets have been on me for a while to clean up my room. (yes yes i know, i still live with my parents. Im 16, what do you want!)

Just cleaned my desk, but yeah, empty mac & cheese bowls, and A&W Soda cans. Ahh... home... Its great.

Truly a guys room.

PS:
Good talken to ya Brian!