Simply Maya User Community

Simply Maya User Community (https://simplymaya.com/forum/index.php)
-   Previous Challenges (Archives) (https://simplymaya.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Nemo's Sub - BulletProof (https://simplymaya.com/forum/showthread.php?t=934)

BulletProof 02-09-2002 05:40 PM

Nemo's Sub - BulletProof

1 Attachment(s)
Okey...ready for take-off...here's my first sketch for the submarine..hope it's not tooo rustical ;O)). Just a fough shape to get an idea how the final ship (maybe) will look like

Will start to model it today..or tomorrow..who cares..the month is still young.

Any improvements from you or shall i start ?

b u l l e t

:p

3DNut 02-09-2002 06:49 PM

Looks good BulletProof...Lets see how that baby looks in 3D:):)
3DNut

Darkon 02-09-2002 07:04 PM

Looks good :) Can't wait to see what it looks like "live"!

Darkon

BulletProof 02-09-2002 07:20 PM

Work in Progress....

1 Attachment(s)
Here is what i have so far...invested a hour modeling..to get the main shape of the Nemo-Sub...Details will be added later...hope it's what you have expected......going to keep you informed..but now i have to visit my girlfriend...work is not everything ;O))

b u l l e t

:beer:

Blondie 02-09-2002 07:48 PM

Looking good BulletProof. :)

And this is 'work' ? ;)

BulletProof 02-09-2002 07:58 PM

Work ?

Well...not for me...but for my girlfriend...a sentence i can't hear any more is "Why are u sitting in front of this thingie again...turn of the computer!! " (well...this sentence in german...). For me personally it's fun...it's my hobby, but get's quite stressy, when working on three computers at the same time (one Photoshop, one WebDesign, one MAYA) trying to make some jobs, and modeling for this challenge...the good thing is, that i can take this sub and use it for the September-Mini-Challenge as well ;O))

Roman 02-09-2002 08:16 PM

nice start bullet.. cool that you joined in on the fun.. :p

BulletProof 02-09-2002 08:20 PM

Join the revolution

It's a honour to join :o

take every chance to improve my "skills"

b u l l e t

Darkon 02-09-2002 08:20 PM

Lookin' sharp there Bulletproof :) Following the original very well, just what I expected.

Darkon

3DNut 02-09-2002 10:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Talk about following the original LOL very close match:):)

Blondie 02-09-2002 10:59 PM

Re: Work ?

Quote:

Originally posted by BulletProof
Well...not for me...but for my girlfriend...a sentence i can't hear any more is "Why are u sitting in front of this thingie again...turn of the computer!! "
:D Now I hear.... "You make anything in Maya today? Why not? You gonna open it? Good you opened it...whatcha makin? Can I see?"

BulletProof 03-09-2002 06:19 AM

Original

Hey..great Pic 3DNUT.....haven't seen that image before...believe me....the only thing i can remember from the original movie was the saw-like outline...something all the models of this movie had in common....

Blondie: To hear such a sentence from my fiancé i had to make her drunk...really, really drunk...another thing that we don't share...the love to CG....she asked for a Photoshop-Course a few month ago....but she doesn't seem to have the motivation to start...nevermind...

b u l l e t

Roman 03-09-2002 02:32 PM

any updates around..?

BulletProof 03-09-2002 06:18 PM

Update 03.09.2002 - 20:16

1 Attachment(s)
Et voilá....here's my first update...needs some tweaking, but i'm quite statisfied with result at this point...

C&C ?

b u l l e t

Darkon 03-09-2002 07:01 PM

Gotta tell you, it's looking great! Can't wait to see it finished :)

Darkon