Simply Maya User Community

Simply Maya User Community (https://simplymaya.com/forum/index.php)
-   Maya Basics & Newbie Lounge (https://simplymaya.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   things i discovered today thread... (https://simplymaya.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12430)

alienscience 11-03-2005 07:50 PM

Today I learned that "there are so many ways you can make love with your hand" (or your mom for that matter (no offense) )

DanaScully 11-03-2005 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by alienscience
Today I learned that "there are so many ways you can make love with your hand" (or your mom for that matter (no offense) )
....."cuz when i'm with you, theres nothing I wouldn't do......I just wantt o be your only one."

I discovered today that the general public sucks at following basic directions......when you tell them to push the green button before they slide their credit card, they either slide the card first and wonder why it's not going through.....or as you.....which green button.......even though there is only ONE green button.

alienscience 12-03-2005 09:16 PM

"Im grasping out at straws, thinking back to what I saw, that night before when we were all alone"

lol, good memory

khermah 14-03-2005 03:58 AM

lioving life is just sweet I just found out that today

Kaoru 16-03-2005 03:43 PM

I found out today, that learning for school helps you to get better marks. :p

I got a 3 today in chemistry which means that I'll most likely pass this year.

arran 20-02-2006 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DanaScully

I discovered today that the general public sucks at following basic directions......when you tell them to push the green button before they slide their credit card, they either slide the card first and wonder why it's not going through.....or as you.....which green button.......even though there is only ONE green button.

Tell me about it!! People are stupid. I used to work as a security guard in the Metropolitan museum of Art. The dumbest question i was asked (which I was asked more than once) while standing at the bottom of a flight of stairs :

'Do these stairs go up?' ??????!

Sorry to keep this thread going...

gster123 20-02-2006 05:37 PM

I worked in a music (record) shop and we got asked, "Do you sell CD's?"

Try and figure that one out, there was only about 10,00 CD's in the shop!!

arran 20-02-2006 06:35 PM

Yeah, people are stupid...

Continuing the theme of this thread, I discovered today how to add a link to the bottom of my post thanks to gster123.

Nilz 22-02-2006 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by arran
Tell me about it!! People are stupid. I used to work as a security guard in the Metropolitan museum of Art. The dumbest question i was asked (which I was asked more than once) while standing at the bottom of a flight of stairs :

'Do these stairs go up?' ??????!

Sorry to keep this thread going...

:lmao:

13th_resident 06-03-2006 10:05 AM

i discoverd today that, if your parents dont have any kids you wont either.

Tiago2 06-03-2006 12:30 PM

we're all born to die :headbang:

13th_resident 06-03-2006 03:03 PM

no not really, cuz you wouldnt be born in the first place!

AbsolutelyWhite 06-03-2006 07:21 PM

I discovered that I really really miss the "Quick Reply" button on simply maya's forum :'(

13th_resident 06-03-2006 08:46 PM

i REDISCOVERED that the oceans are completely full of water!!

mmoore5553 07-03-2006 06:53 PM

Things i discovered today that Maya is a bear. i have admired alot of your all work for a LONG time now . I finally got the balls up to get maya 7 from school and try it out with kurts tutorial.

Hats off to you all. I cant believe you all can do some of the stuff . Heck i am happy with what little i have done and get stuck on little things . But those of you that finish and have it looking perfect. I cant believe a person can do it . I have gained all new respect for anyone that is proficient in maya.

you all want ot laugh look up my thread : kurts dog gone mad lol