Simply Maya User Community

Simply Maya User Community (https://simplymaya.com/forum/index.php)
-   Maya Basics & Newbie Lounge (https://simplymaya.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   things i discovered today thread... (https://simplymaya.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12430)

Zyk0tiK 10-07-2004 09:21 AM

I found out that women are more trouble than they're worth and need to have bricks rammed into their skulls. I also learnt that I shouldn't get emotionally attached to women before they are officially mine. *sighs*

Kevin 10-07-2004 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Zyk0tiK
I found out that women are more trouble than they're worth and need to have bricks rammed into their skulls. I also learnt that I shouldn't get emotionally attached to women before they are officially mine. *sighs*
dam dude, you do have a violent streak. :cool:

tezza 15-07-2004 12:59 AM

did she laugh at how small it was? women are cool there like Mcdonalds after you have finished you say ill never eat that again but you allways go back for more when your drunk.

tezza 15-07-2004 01:07 AM

i learnt that The Oliphant tutorial is muy bueno. i finaly bought some points :)

ransick 15-07-2004 07:10 AM

good for you tezza!

I learned today that waking up with a guitar solo from my alarmradio can be quite relaxing :cool:

GOODMORNING ALL! :D

jetduck 15-07-2004 01:30 PM

"I also learnt that I shouldn't get emotionally attached to women before they are officially mine."

sorry dude but there lies your problem. My gf would also like to mention that "women are offically not possessions."

ransick 15-07-2004 04:43 PM

not ? :nervous:

dragonfx 15-07-2004 09:41 PM

i was reminded today that its hard to find people that look beyond the proverbial pointing finger.... or beyond their own noses for that matter..

jetduck 16-07-2004 05:08 AM

so true dragon so true

Emo 16-07-2004 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ankalagon
@Emo: In some areas of body or... :D

hahah yeah!...

-Emo

Kaydray 16-07-2004 01:21 PM

i've discovered a few things so far today, and it's only 9:15am!

1. i have a coffee problem.
evidence: i bought two cups of coffee on my way into work- one for the car, one for once i get there...i'm a chain-coffee-drinker.

2. somebody needs to come up with a one-word replacement for "one who drinks coffee." you know, like "one who smokes cigarettes" is referred to as a "smoker." couldn't just be "drinker"...

3. i like hazelnut coffee.

IAmThaGuvNa 16-07-2004 03:57 PM

umm... interesting kaydray :) lol ive discovered that waking up early pisses me off. In fact. im going back to bed. now.

IAmThaGuvNa 16-07-2004 04:03 PM

I think i can help you Carsten :)

Quote:

When I tried to take it off her, she started crying, and only stopped when I put it back on her head.. So now I have a problem to solve, since she is definately not gonna sleep with it on !
Ok heres what you do.... you let her go to sleep with it on... and then gently take it off.... veeeeeeery gently lol :D im sure you've already fixed your problem but i figured i'd try at least lol

tezza 20-07-2004 11:21 AM

i learnt that the hot chick at work that i had a crush on her. has a very boaring personality. i found this out when i played pool with her. i want a girl that can beat me at pool and say im shit. not the other way around. :)

IAmThaGuvNa 20-07-2004 04:11 PM

I know what you mean dude... i liked this one chick... and she liked me back and all that and i was talking to her (online) and she started freaking out.... i was like... hello? and she was just freaking like CAPS LOCK CITY and she was just saying the most random things.... hyperactivity ;) You never can tell with chicks... thats what ive learned, you may think youve found a good one... but you havent theres ALWAYS something wrong with them... but thats cool I also discovered everyone pisses me off in some way... of course when i told my chick friend this she seemed to get a little mad... but thats cool, thats what pisses me off about her... so pissy. hahaha man im bored. back to sleep. now.
-ThaGuvNa