Simply Maya User Community

Simply Maya User Community (https://simplymaya.com/forum/index.php)
-   Work In Progress (https://simplymaya.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Bullets Space Marine (https://simplymaya.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35341)

Vortexx 29-03-2011 10:26 AM

Yea Mechanical engineer, building services. No we are from South Africa. :-)

Nilla 29-03-2011 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daverave (Post 316851)
Hi bullet
Thank god for that I thought you had turned into miss nova with here long posts LOL, good to see you are using smoothed and unsmoothed meshes its comming along nicely. Ho yes is that ozy dollars I need to send..........LOL......dave

I know, I know imagine my e-mails :wub: Working on interviews & articles instead to get it out :D

Looks good so far bullet!

bullet1968 29-03-2011 09:18 PM

Thanks Miss Nova.....naughty people arent they.....

daverave 29-03-2011 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss_Nova (Post 316896)
I know, I know imagine my e-mails :wub: Working on interviews & articles instead to get it out :D

Looks good so far bullet!

I think you dodged a bullet there bullet LOL, shes down to two sentences..LOL.........dave

bullet1968 29-03-2011 11:11 PM

Bahahahah yeh I see that dave....still dodging........LOL

G-Man 29-03-2011 11:45 PM

LmAo! @ Miss Nova and her Mini
Novels....
not that i am much better when she and i are talking on skype butttttt

Gotta love reading books to take part in a conversation.

G-man

Nilla 30-03-2011 04:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daverave (Post 316927)
I think you dodged a bullet there bullet LOL, shes down to two sentences..LOL.........dave

I'm applying the twitter principle of max 140 characters from now on since nobody wants to wade through a ton of nonsense :mstickle:

Miss Carpal Tunnel Syndrome

bullet1968 01-04-2011 12:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ok so I have started the arms..then Im giving this sucker a break and heading on back to Ramsay if I get time this week. I dont like what I have here...it reminds me of Robbie the Robot...any crits would be nice, throw the fruit

cheer bullet

daverave 01-04-2011 12:53 PM

Whats the problem bullet, it looks like it is comming along nicely. The only thing that is a little of putting to me is the leg pose they always have there legs bent(weight of suit?)............dave

bullet1968 01-04-2011 01:26 PM

LOL thanks dave....mate thats the back ref Im using...and just about every image I see...no legs are straight...its either the suit or they are all born cowboys?? LOL...you think its ok? I looked everywhere for an internal arm ref but couldnt see any...I guess it wont be seen eh....I will change the knee pads slightly...saw some nicer shaped ones...then I will give him a hand up I think, Im kinda not liking the leg pose either..LOL...

cheers bullet

P.S I am going to give it a break for a week though....I think Im hitting a dead end detail wise ATM