Simply Maya User Community

Simply Maya User Community (https://simplymaya.com/forum/index.php)
-   Maya Basics & Newbie Lounge (https://simplymaya.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   The Matrix RELoded: NEW TRAILERS, beware may contain spoilers (https://simplymaya.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5735)

adldesigner 17-05-2003 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ragecgi

Na, the Rig Crash sold it for me as well:)

Why do crashes sell so much? :)
In the first one, the helicopter crash sequence is still my favorite sequence, too much stuff going on at the same time.

ragecgi 17-05-2003 10:38 PM

Just saw it again today, and TRUST me, no matter how much you think you have a handle on the philosophy,

..see it again!!! :)

Just like the first one, we had to go back to "the source" to understand the meaning.

Adl, I envy the oooooh's, aaaah's, holy craps!, and the NO WAY'S!" that I promise you will be saying and feelin out loud when you see it!

ragecgi 17-05-2003 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by adldesigner
In the first one, the helicopter crash sequence is still my favorite sequence, too much stuff going on at the same time.
LOL!!!!! hehehehe!!!

NOT ANYMORE DUDE!!!!

In JUST that ONE shot, you WILL KNOW what it feels like to be a lover of the Maya Dynamics module!!!!!

Multiply the helicopter sequence by 10, and that MIGHT touch the complexity of this new crash!

It takes detail to a new level from a modeling, animation, sdk, dynamics, and compositing point of view.

It is moments like these that make me proud to be part of a community of magicians like you all:)

We make the unbelievable, belevable, if only for just a moment.

Let them critique our work after the fact as much as they wish,
but on that first watch, during that ONE short moment, our audience it BYING it 100%!

DgAPc 18-05-2003 08:37 PM

I had to say the first time leaving Matrix 2 I was not that thrilled that I thought I would be. But the 2nd time going was 20 times better than the first. I have to disagree with the transition not fitting well through the movie know. The 2nd time explained everything for me. I wasn't caught off guard for the ending which was to over my head the first time. Know I love the ending. If someone that didn't like the movie the first time go a 2nd time. Cause the story of the movie is great. Didn't think so at first but know i do. And the previews of matrix 3 at the end of the credits of movie looks even better.

ragecgi 18-05-2003 09:00 PM

Agree!

PonysGirl 19-05-2003 05:57 AM

I am still holding up my jaw at the ending.... Saw it last night with Pony, we talked about it for a few hours after ward.

What you mean the transitions were bad??...BS....LOL

Does any one else think the twins are an "evil" rep of the Wachowski's??? I swear I heard them giggling at their little "joke"..

<<Check out my thread "Let Em Vent" in the Members Lounge>>

adldesigner 22-05-2003 04:23 AM

... just saw it.
BLEW ME FRIGGING AWAY. :cool:

CouldnĀ“t help but notice the fact that the Merovigian and I have lots in common. Believe me, a$$holes recognize one another.

Working on a proper review, first proposal might be ready tomorrow. (@Rage & Brian)

ragecgi 22-05-2003 04:36 AM

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool man, you and Brian can start the thread, and I'll just add my bit this weekend:)