View Single Post
# 12 13-02-2004 , 02:19 AM

Originally posted by ragecgi
I'm going on record right now saying that if Apple ends up being the one to buy Alias, I'm gone from Maya for good.

Jobs has RAPED enough quality software for my taste.

Sorry if this offends anyone, but if you've ever tried to call AppleCare for publicised software support for a proggy they bought that was originaly a pc-majority software, then have them LAUGH at you over the phone because of it, that is just wrong.
It happened to me personaly, and ask Kevin, I HATE Apple because of that and for other things, Apple has screwed themselves out of a BUTTLOAD of marketshare because of crap like that.

Anyhoo...

I understand that this would get you upset, but the opposite is true for me. Every single time I go into a store, be it Wal-Mart, Babbages, Comp USA, etc... etc... I have literally been laughed at because I use a Mac. AOL has insulted me because I use a Mac, so has Adelphia a local cable company. At least you don't get harrased every time you are trying to buy something locally to work on your computer. That has made me very angry at times, but I never shunned any store because of it.

But to each their own I guess. user added image

My Website