View Single Post
# 4 06-05-2004 , 02:54 AM
Thanks Kurt for the compliments and the advice about smoothing the face some more! user added image Your compliments are greatly appreciated since this is my first human head model! user added image One person kind of degraded my work a little on the SimplyMax forum, since all they said was negative comments and did not point out the good parts about it, since all they said was that they did not like the hair, thought I needed to improve my skills on the nose, and they said I should be using "Polygons." I am not going to change it now though, and so far I am satisfied with it! They were helpful in providing me links with tutorials, but other than that they did not seem to like the work, oh well. Anyway, any further comments, ideas, suggestions, etc. are greatly appreciated from everybody!! Also, here is the slightly updated images of my head, where I added the hair in the back, and I found a previous copy of my head where the edges around the eyes are not so sharp. Still need to find a way to smooth them though.... user added image

~CGPMaya84 (also DragonTU84 from SimplyPhotoshop and CPAnimate84 from SimplyMax)

Attached Thumbnails