Thread: jolie
View Single Post
# 279 10-05-2004 , 01:14 AM
Yeah it has been posted for awhile now. It is a little further down under the WIP forum called "My Self Portrait Head-Although Not Maya," or something like that....lol. It is only my third model I will actually complete though (aside from the one or two attempts that did not turn out right). Still having problems with the area around the eyes though...and it's driving me nuts!!! user added image I tried smoothing it a billion times and also deleting and rebuilding the vertices...but it did not exactly seem to "agree" with me, since after I rebuilt them and tried smoothing the area, there were a lot of holes around the vertices. user added image So...I just left them for now, and I am trying to touch up other areas until I can figure something out.... Also, good luck on making the animation! Luckily my class only had a total of 3 projects....I am afraid I will not have time to texture it though!!! I hope he does not take off for it. *gulps* But good luck girl! user added image Hope you do well!

~CGPMaya84 (also DragonTU84 from SimplyPhotoshop and CPAnimate84 from SimplyMax)