View Single Post
# 9 15-08-2004 , 02:42 PM
Subscriber
First of all, the ending of the movie doesnt lead to a sequel: Only the queen can breed so at worst the alien will be alone in a ship full of predator: good luck!

The 'bridge jumping' sceen was very badly done, it didnt look natural at all. They had a jumping angle of about 45' which is impossible for such a long jump.

I also think that more time should have been spent to add details: cleaning the alien head, realizing that the maze changes every 10min, etc.. Btw, the aztec calendar is a real joke, converting from gregorian calendar to aztec cant be donne that easly. They are not on the same base thanours and more importantly, they didnt use minutes for mesurements...

All in all, I think the movie was a 6,5-7 / 10. It could have been done much better by just adding more script and details scene. These kind of scene dont cost much and make the whole thing much more believable.

I really liked the cross-over with Bishop, it was a great idea.

Alan, your scene was very well done, good job.

Oh.. finaly critic: as a rock/ice climber, I would like to point out AGAIN that this movie show our sport in a total irrealistic way. The MI2 intro was more realistic.