View Single Post
# 17 01-09-2004 , 09:55 AM
Subscriber
I also am unsure in which direction to go with my learning curve at the moment, i have always been interested in computer graphics but didn’t go into it when i left school as i really didn’t feel i was good enough to get into the industry.

so i went to coll and completed an advanced computing course (as i can do networks etc with my hands behind my back). i'm just about to turn 21 and i feel a real regret (and too old to spend 3 years of my life in education again) of not doing what i wanted in the first place.

Now when i look at courses for 3d animation etc it has requirements of other quals like art coll etc. so i am kinda stuck on where to push myself.

At the moment i am focusing on hopefully saving 8 grand to get myself a place on the escape studio's course (which is only 10 weeks) in London as well as getting a hold of all the resources i can.

I currently work as a web design guy (basically as its what i can do for half decent money). Doing it basically because i can. and almost all my spare cash go's on saving for escape and buying info.

i really want to push into the direction of modeling / design but have no clue where to start user added image

"Everybody loves a joker, But no one likes a fool"