View Single Post
# 76 14-11-2004 , 04:11 PM
Lead Modeler - Framestore
Hey Contrast

Hi to RC and Kerosene by the way.

This is a Vast improvment to say the very least. You have done what Murph did on the September challenge and turned yourself around 360 degrees, great job. There is one area however I will point out that does need attention and thats the nose alignment with the cheek and mouth area. I have drawn a little on yours to show you in comparison. Its one of those things that crops up a lot when people model faces. But its never easy when you're trying to model a human being because we always notice the little things that make us what we are, so we'll spot a fake a mile off.

I know this sounds really sad, but ever since I started doing people in 3d I have found myself constantly looking at people to find the right things that make us. Despite our varying appearances we are all the same at the end of the day in dimensions, ie: 5 eyes width across the head, ears start at the brow top and end just blow the nose and upper lip etc. Anyway best of luck with the rest, I look forward to the end result dude.

Regards to all
_J

oh and theres a couple of updates on my site for those who are interested

Attached Thumbnails