View Single Post
# 12 07-02-2005 , 11:09 PM
Maya worked with my old graphics card which was a GeForce, but stopped working on that one at certain time.. then while it wasnt working i got a newer one which is the one I have now and it still doesnt work.. So i dont think its a display problem.. I also reinstalled maya many times..

The one thing I forgot to say was that Maya stopped working after I had installed a game that was faulty.. When trying to install that game, I messed around with my Windows Services in the Administrative Tools, and used someones page as a resource on what services might not be needed.. So I disabled some that were not needed according by this site... It might be a problem from that, but on that page it had all the defaults that windows puts the services at, whether Disabled, Automatic, or Manual, and I put all of my services at their defaults... So it shouldnt be that.. Heres the site.. https://www.blackviper.com/WinXP/servicecfg.htm - scroll down to see the list of services and their statuses..

By the way, dont tell me im an idiot for doing this because I fully know how stupid it was..

Thanks for all your help so far!

Last edited by Billy_Cat; 07-02-2005 at 11:39 PM.