View Single Post
# 98 08-04-2005 , 01:07 AM
Subscriber
Hi gohan, really enjoyed this thread, great progress updates and in my opinion:

1) The concept idea is cool - strangely robots & bars seem to work rather well...
2) The bar is looking very nice, looking forward to perhaps more additions to the drinks fountain selection? Plus looking at how well the chrome turned out, I'm expecting some sexy looking bottles too user added image That should really add some character to the scene.
3) I can tell that you've put a lot of work into the head model - it's looking good to me although perhaps a little wide? Maybe the features could do with a little bump up in size too. I'm not positive it would look better but might be worth just trying.
4) The robot with tracks looks slightly disproportionate, although I think earlier comments were spot on - the legs looked very good so I think you should keep them.
5) The torso and legs look almost "crash test dummy" ish, so the hands and feet would probably look best with that same theme. ie. body parts looking almost 'human' whilst retaining the nice mechanical joints.

Excellent work so far, looking forward to seeing the next updates, I hope some of my comments are useful. Good luck! user added image