View Single Post
# 110 02-05-2005 , 02:28 PM
Subscriber
K, thanks much !

Falott, LOL thanks.. Glad you like them. Cute idea bout the phone thing. Could do like a spy skit like that. Talking on the secret hoof phone. Yeah a lot of work. Thinking it might take a lot, and doing it are 2 difrent things.

Midion, (blush) very happy ya like it so. and sounds like you want to go bonkers with learning.. good for you ! much proude to see it.

Luke, may the poly force be with you also. Yeah check in more often, its bean a couple of days but I needed a weekend off. And bean testing some rendering ideas. But I'll be back in the sadle quick enough.

Demon, right.. LOL Its a can opener ?? no wander Danny said it was crazy when I told him it was over 73k faces already. Its a heck of a lot for a can opener.. Would like to know more about what you meen about repeating the shapes .. It could be worked out after a bit or your seeing a falt bilt in already.. Need to know to sort it. yeah I here ya cracking the whip. Good thing I can take it.. ( can you ??? LOL ) It will dance.. and secondary animation,,, sighs.. check, its on the long list now.. You know I would anyway.. I'm crazy like that.