Thread: Game Model
View Single Post
# 4 16-05-2005 , 08:21 PM
Subscriber

Originally posted by petrol
I can only presume you've blurred the edges in photoshop for some reason, would be a lot better if you left it totally clear so we could see everything. If it was to cover up mistakes it would be a bit silly as you are asking for crits user added image

Anyway, my thoughts :

1) Head too small compared to chest - either the head needs scaling up, or chest needs to be deflated a bit.

2) Something with the lower back / arse needs changing - the backside pokes out quite sharply and lower back looks too thin.

3) Texturing on the feet needs work.

see pic ) Perhaps some more manly jaw definition. Face on he looks a bit too round. I also think the moustache could do with some 'squaring', just to emphasise a squarer jaw. The brow to me also look a little flat, he needs some more padding there or he will look a bit weak. I've also shown what I think you should do with the nose and the arms there if you wanna make this guy look tough, but you might be thinking along totally different lines. Anyway as you can see below I've kinda smudged in what I think would look better, maybe this helps, maybe it doesn't - good luck all the same user added image

Edit : sorry for the crude pic - hopefully you still understand what I mean when you compare it with your picture.

I used your Ideauser added image

I like the way it's coming out. thinks for the tip:bow:

user added image
user added image
user added image
user added image