View Single Post
# 127 11-11-2002 , 03:36 AM
Now we are getting somewhere! Great entries guys! I would like to comment them just a bit ok?

Cyrius: No, you can´t do the Stegosaurus. It´s an insect mech. although perhaps you could grab a fairly stegosaurus-looking beetle and then we´re good. :p

Bulletproof: Excellent entry! Gotta love that exhaust. Hmm, a spy.user added image -just noticed: How do you get it off the ground?-

Pure_Morning:Whoa, now that´s one fast evolving entry, my congratulations since it´s looking very nice indeed. It looks incredibly articulated but the area that needs most articulation is ironically welded on, perhaps cut those legs a bit? What I mean is, look at bulletproof´s entry and you´ll see the legs are actually articulated, they move because they are conceived in parts. In yours, the legs wouldn´t actually move (yet) since they are welded to the body of the mech. And the missile rack also, something to hold the missiles perhaps? Keep on it, going great!

babyduck: Gotta love that cute mech! I´ve seen your progress and your updating and it shows quite a bit of effort. It´s going pretty good. Yours shows articulated legs too, but they are welded too. Perhaps cut them out? Doing well. user added image

Stoopidonky: This is one of the mechs I´m most interested in seeing it evolve since the waterstrider idea does offer some great development features. In your case I believe you´re doing great, but it looks too much like a hovercraft or something (yet). Try to go for more of an insect look. It could be quite rewarding. user added image

All around you guys are going great! I know it´s a quite time consuming task, but all entries are evolving quite good. I suggest finishing by friday the modelling to give yourselves some room for texturing (so you can learn it also, if you don´t know user added image).
-all entries updated now-

adldesigner
Caracas, Venezuela
Hell .. not gone perse, but with a certainly lower post count per day.

Last edited by adldesigner; 11-11-2002 at 05:19 AM.