View Single Post
# 94 17-08-2005 , 04:39 PM
I think the race idea is a goody. It's very good way to get lots of people involved if everyone makes thier own vehicle. Focus should definitely be on just 2 characters though, we don't want to make it hard to watch.

If we can come up with some ideas as to what comical things can happen during the race that would make a good start.

My contribution is to re-enact the story of the tortoise and the hair except they are driving vehicles instead (could be futuristic or whacky cars or whatever) the main characters obviously being a tortoise and a hare- theres comedy in a tortiose driving a car if we model him well - make him look like a geek with massive glasses maybe give shades to the hare and make him look proper cool.
(for those of you who don't know the story - a hair challenges a tortiose to a race. The hare runs on ahead and is so confident of winning he has a rest just before the finish line, falls asleep and the tortoise wins.)
We could put our own twists in the story - have it end differently have funny things happen duriing the race prehaps the hair taunting the tortoise by doing stunts etc.

I believe this to be a fairly original idea. We get to put twists on a story the vast majority of people will know and i think its an achievable idea.

Feedback on this idea would be good

(Totall Rookie - I'm so glad you've decided to lead us! you DA MAN! )