View Single Post
# 8 03-09-2005 , 06:56 AM
Subscriber
... All the money in the world.. and neworleans is still Not up to par for a hurricane..because bush went to war with iraq?.. Thats bullshit.... New Orleans has been there, for what.. 150 years givbe or take.. with pretty much the same levee system .. and.. Bush gets the blame for it?.. Howz that?... Check back abou t5 or 10 years now.. Came up to a vote in the city... who wants new levee's.. who wants more money to attract turists.... The levee's got voted out.. .. again..blame it on th iraq war?... odd..i cant follow that logic...

The the person mentioning the united states turning down offers of foreighn assastiance.... How well do you think the Russian military.. or the venesualean military.. or the chinese military... or any other for that matter.. would take to being shot at by the People left stranded in N.O. whom they have come to resque... Thats an international incident we really Dont Need...

Iranian oil and money... Yup.. lets all agree to go into debt with the largest remaining terrorist state in the world.. Good Idea...

People staying and praying to the gods of hurricane death.. Bullshit again i say... Did no one see th eMAss exadus of people?.. the blocked roads.. even through the time the hurricane hit?.. Duno about you but.. were i on I-10 when a catagorey five hurricane comes ashore.. i think i'd head back to my house.. atleast then i'm not on a 38 foot wide bridge, sitting 350 feet above the water, which is somethign akin to 70 feet deep... Hopeing my little passenger car, which gets tossed around the road in 15 mile an hour winds, didnt get blown off the bridge in the 160 mile an hour winds...

and how bout the people as far north as LAurel Mississippi.. almost 100 miles off the coast.. compleatly destroyed.. ... Does one feel that they were asking to get killed because they didnt evacuate?...

:shakehead

Legend

Follow My Business
On The Web!
Or
On Facebook!