View Single Post
# 170 06-09-2005 , 11:32 PM
Well, I wanted to make some props too.

I like that. And a jet... maybe I can model one of those. As props, I need suggestions as to what we need. I have nothing else to work on, as my friend hates the dragon I made for him. And as for my Challenge, I dont want to do an old game model. A cool prop I was thinking of was like in a scene, looking at an angle toward the sky, with the sky in the background and a 45miles per hour max speed sign in the foreground. And the jets go soaring over it and it bends over from the air speed. But the jets are like really close and its like the sonic boom that knocks it over. And as for the scenario, I disagree with the night idea, though it really isn;t up to me. I think it should be like midday, with a blazing sun. As for more suggestions, hows about a... floating trafic cone-post thingy? Like to mark out the field? I'll work on it and show my progress... and btw... I will create a WIP thread named Group Film - Jet Race. Unless our leader wants to do it, I'm perfectly fine with that too.

Cheers, user added image
,Matt user added image

P.S. As for my name, howabout ChillyVanillyWillieDilly? (you know, from Hot Shots 1?)