View Single Post
# 108 15-09-2005 , 02:38 PM
Subscriber
Hi all.
Finally taken him out of bind pose. Im trying a few diffrent positions, but kinda like this one for the scene. But they may change. Nothing here is concrete at the moment, the lighting and background is all just experiments.
Basically im getting rid of the knife, cause its not cutting it. lol get it.. not cutting it.. ahh i crack me up user added image
ok..
Im really peaceing this scene together as i go. Hes going to be in the city, but a city that has been dead for thousands of years. So now it has all overgrown with jungle, because of climit change. So i guess you could say the year was 4000 AD.
Theres going to be a mixture of old technology lying around, and hes going to be holding a rench in his hand instead of a knife... Now why is he holding the rench. who knows.. maybe he is fixing something up,... making something from the parts left over..
Theres going to be a elephant in the background, .. just because ive modeled the dam thing and im going to use it.. lol.. i was thinking of dressing the elephant up in some sort of harness.
The "Vine" that he is holding, is actually not a vine, but old powerlines, that he now swings from.

Well you guys are welcome to help me build the story, so i can build the scene.

Let me know you thoughts user added image

Attached Thumbnails

There's nothing normal about normals. In FACT i think the are abnormal.