View Single Post
# 14 10-10-2005 , 01:31 PM
Subscriber

Originally posted by Helder
Nice work man user added image the texture work is nice, i just feel it too dark and it´s hard to see modeling details..

Sen the movie, great user added image

user added image i'm glad you liked it, not sure if you noticed but a few of the shots were really rushed, esp when the guy was blown up.. just slapped in an explosion and made him disappear... heh.. that was soo badly done.. guess i should correct that sometime in the future.

anyways yeh i agree that the texture is dark, honestly there was no modelling detail at all.. if you seen the actual model its quite appauling... its was my mates first model and i found it on his computer by luck... it was untextured and he didn't like it either....
but as i was looking at it i remembered something that my tutor told me "as a texture painter.. it is your job to produce something out of nothing regardless of how the model looks" and it was then that i decided to take up the project.. heh. i dont have the original model rendered but if i find it then il post it up so you can see. but basically it was just a load of shapes shoved into a single mesh.

3D Modeler and Texture Painter (Learning)
"We have limits.... our imagination does not"

Final Year: University of Bradford (Worst place to live and study in the UK!!)