View Single Post
# 180 31-10-2005 , 07:01 PM
THX1138: I'm sorry old man, but I didn't use of Final gather. It was slow to render, and gave me strange results in lights. Since I'm a little tired after two months, I decided to continue things as I was already doing. Thanks anyway for the tips, they will be useful on my next project.

t1ck135: Many thanks for your kind words

Swankymonkey: Sorry for you too. My final render it's not surprising, it's the same I presented before, with some fixes. As I said above, my gas is over for this project, and I'm very satisfied with my results, besides things ran into unexpected ways.

Well buddies, what I have to say now is... Thank You! Thanks for all those people that during two months spent some time viewing my thread, and writing something to me. When I look back my first tryings, and compare them with the final images, I can see how you have helped me and how useful was this challenge to me. And this was in great part thanks to you. So, I'd like to thank Simply Maya, for the idea and the chance they gave for us, and I like to thank all buddies had helped me: Swankymonkey (that was a great font of inspiration), MayaFreak, Legolas_hv, Varley, Stormgetto, Mike, and all those whose name I don't remember now but has helped me. And special thanks for THX1138 and t1ck135, that were very critical and forced me to high up my level. Many thank buddies, and good luck for you all!