View Single Post
# 116 04-11-2005 , 03:25 PM

things

I think Mike should change the heading of this thread and create a new LOCKED thread about the challenge, so only he and other moderators can post in it.
-Also, people should stop complaining about when the next challenge will be posted, this is a free challenge.

No one here should take offense to what others post, as I believe that most people do not intend to offend anyone else by their replies in threads. It's simply civilized discussions.

Also, I agree that a photorealistic landmark wouldn't be a bad idea, but the levels of realism that people would be able to acheive would most likely cause need for an advanced category. Some people have been working in this field for years and can make anything they desire. I don't know if 2 months is enough time to compete with years of experience (in certain cases newbies may create better things than norms though).
-How about possibly using a real life landmark as the starting point, but re-creating it in a cartoonish (surreal/ sci-fi/ etc) style.

just my thoughts