View Single Post
# 13 08-01-2006 , 12:20 PM
Hey t1ck boy, people have warned me that the server would be in maintenance on this sunday morning (morning here in Brazil). In some hours they will be back.

THX1138: Thanks for your cheers, man! I'm getting enthusiastic thanks with your posts! But to be honest, there's not so much progress here. I just refined the shapes and reconstructed the mesh with correct loops. I think real progress will come on next days. Man, you should join this challenge too. I followed your entry on last challenge, and it was great. You can finish it later. Give this challenge a try, it would be better with you running too!

thatdudeyoulove: https://www.zbrushcentral.com is the best place to get all you need. But if you have Practical manual, I suggest you follow it. It was what I did. But you have to be patient, too. Zbrush is thousands of times easier to learn than Maya, but is still a complex software. You must not expect to learn everything in a couple of days!
In PM, there's a section about workflow between ZBrush and other 3D packages. Take a look on ZBrush to Maya workflow. It'll make many things clearer to you.

Portfolio
Low poly model - Tesse