View Single Post
# 40 18-01-2006 , 03:50 PM
swankymonkey - Yeah Dave, PM is a really powerful tool, and very cool to use it. It's like if you're doing a painting with your 3d model, very very cool. About the stretch, I didn't care about it when I made the UV layout, because I already knew I would paint in ZBrush and Photoshop at same time, so it wouldn't be a problem. And hair would cover it,even if I couldnt fix it. But I fixed it today.

t1ck135 - I noticed the problem with eyebrows when I woke up this morning, and looked at me in the bathroom mirror. user added image Its fixed too.

caligraphics - I think the same way. Doesn't matter the tools,what really matters is the final look. And even if somebody here doesn't like the use o ZBrush... Sorry, but ZBrush it's a so powerful tool that nobody can avoid it anymore. It came to stay.

arran - Thanks, dude. I'm not sure about the colours, because I have a million of pictures of Bjork, and she looks different in every one. When I choose a final still, I'll give her the correct hues.

jhubbard - Bjork is my favorite singer. She's from Iceland, and isn't the most known person in the world. But if you search in Google, will find tons of things about her. About the pores, they were made on ZBrush, using Simple brush, spray, dots and freehand strokes, and some customized alphas. The wrinckles were made using Deco brush.

Portfolio
Low poly model - Tesse