View Single Post
# 44 20-01-2006 , 02:18 PM
Subscriber
Yeah J, a killing update :bow:

I like so much this orange-skin which is really hers.
Great fidelity so far,can't wait for the final hahaha.

I allow my noobie anatomy knowledge though to raise 2(3) little details bothering me user added image

First of these is about nostrils and linked-lips (:blush: , sorry i mean the two lines "linking" the upper lips to her beautifull nose user added image). As we can see on this first image you posted : https://www.amauriilustra.com.br/CGTalk/Bjork_04.jpg , upper-left and lower-right refs show clearly how these lines are connecting to central nostril. They intend to vanish long this main central nostril in place of crossing the notrils holes, as it seems on rendering up here.
Hopin i'm clear enough. user added image

Another tiny point (but your model is so close to ref it deserves the point user added image) is about the place people talking too much get white stuff (extreme left and right lips). I'm not sure they should be so deep. One of your refs show them deep and dull, but it's only cause of the lighting. Well, not sure, you know her lot more better than i do user added image

Well, this is all amazing to me I repeat hehehe.
The crimson red, Loreal or else can't get one like this i'm sure :attn: , very nice.