View Single Post
# 4 27-01-2006 , 10:21 AM
Looking nice mate, one thing is that yer site doesnt resize well. If you think bout people on 800x600 etc they want to be able to nav yer site aswell (they may customers or employers =) Do you mind me askin what yer making this in? The nav bar is the most important thing on yer site if i were you I would make sure that if nothing else does that will strech or shrink to fill the page, so that no matter weither on 800x600 or 1280x1024 they can see yer nav bar at the top.
What i would love to see on that site aswell is a funky collage of all yer characters like in a big group all looking cool, a group photo.
Something like this would really spice it up and also asoon as someone comes on yer site they dont have to scroll and find all yer characters there all there at the bottom of the page having a party. Then maby when they click on it it leads it to the actual page with full size pics on.
Anyway good luck, im looking forward ot having a collection of characters cos i love site making, n i wont my own :attn:
Have fun
Josh