View Single Post
# 86 27-02-2006 , 05:55 PM
Subscriber

Originally posted by 13th_resident
that is the wierdest method of sand use i have ever heard off before..lol.
so how did that guy turn into sandman. he only ended up killing himself. hahaha. you have to hire a ummmmmm...martial artist to kill at the exact time (to smack the guy in the face the sandpaper will have to hit the guy at 266 mph) cause if he's dead he cant get his powers, if he's alive he wont get it either, the sandpaper didnt hit the guy yet.
i think i know a better way off becoming sandman. when you see some workers building a house, some of the workers will have cement to build it with. tell one of them the eat or drink 2 litters of it. after that all you have to do after he's eaten it is kill him to be sandman. evil.

speaking of workers, i wanna show everyone my new invention (some might have heard of it......lol) that will make me the richest teen on earth. i will save so much money for the utility companies, simplymaya points my grandparents, and the military. and all i want is 10 percent of the savings. i will be the richest kid ever.

i have invented a shovel that will stand up by ITSELF!!

just walk by a construction yard, you'll see what i mean..everyone can use one of these inventions.......lol

btw im 14....turning 15 really soon. and i dont get bullied at school.

haha man this made me laugh. My friend and I thought of this one day in the backyard while we were working out. I was playing with a shovel that we had standing against the fence and out of no where he was like "I have a great invention, I will invent a shovel that stand one day and make millions." I told him BS, it's more painful setting it to stand then it is to drop it" I didn't realize I was going to hear about this here also.lol

Anyhow I'm not really a relationship type so I tend to not stay with anyone for long before I go about with my own business. But I do have a friend that moved away down SoCal which I do care about. We visit eachother quite often and are very very close. Use to be together but she moved away for a job a year ago. We didn't really break up but we both know it wouldn't work, but we kept it open so that if it's meant to be then its meant to be. If not, then fine with me. user added image I'm 24 going on 25 and no one bullies me. I'm not tall, but I'm pretty big. I did sansho and boxed professionally 1 year.(2 fights). Right now I help coach basics and run conditioning drills. If you guys ever heard of Cung Le, he's the headcoach there at the school and will be fighting his first MMA fight coming March 10th. So....if you guys never seen him fight before, check him out! On the same night it will be the return fight of Frank Shamrock vs. Cesar Gracie here at california's first ever MMA event. Let me tell you something though, if you think Frankie is great standing up, Cung Le tosses him around there, but vice versa on the ground. user added image