View Single Post
# 94 28-02-2006 , 03:44 AM
Subscriber
as i said before im a different kind of person, i act diff.

like I said, at times you feel isolated, hence differant. You are no differant than the rest of us my friend, it.s an ego defence mechanism and again normal (you are the same as the rest of us) let me guess; you believe you are destined to great things..??

when you realise we are all differant, in in that way the same, your eyes will open to the 'real'world and maybe you won't have to live it in 3D (my excuse is I study film at uni), yes I know your going to say you feel great as you manuover life being 'differant' from others, but in reality you are struggling like the rest of us just to make a simple mark in the world, or maybe you still live in that world of dreams that make childhood so beautiful later in life; if so drink it up because it wont last forever.

me, I used to think like you, I'm differant, I was the best guitar player in town, blah blah, no doubt your the best animator on your street, ect

it's just life and in the eyes of nature we are all dots, smaller than a pixal, who believes that the picture would be incomplete without it, yes, yor very much as typical as the rest of us but it does little harm to beleve you are differant.

time even gets faster as you get older.., work that out and give
me an answer because I can't work it out, but I'm sure you can.

anyway, good luck with the girl hunting, i'm doing it right now as I sit in the uni lunch room looking at this years new crop. Feels pretty lonely here to me, so many people and so little communication.

take it easy and life will be easy