View Single Post
# 97 28-02-2006 , 10:36 AM
Subscriber
great we all have found some equality. I don't like conflict much. How's the guitar, i just had a lesson, been playing since I was ten but I figure never too old to learn more. Gets to a stage where you just can not get better without a GOOD teacher)" My animation?? What animation? I have done a few things, just did a tut (some of one part) that Kevin put up making a cartoon dog, it's the first time I have 'pushed and pulled' CVs. I've heard of it enough but thought it something magical. It was magical, the more I get into this (Maya) the better I like it and I already love it. Good news, I think I found a girlfriend at uni, she is in to 3D Max can you believe it. Korean also, (my wife expects this behavior, haven't seen her for 20 months, caring for grandmother) and very keen, about what I can only hope, I'm still pretty shy and stuff?? at 49??? must be retarded?! anyway, she wants to hang abound with me and be my 'assistant' when I film for the local TV station ('or anything' she said). You guys get it on cable, at least 30 states in America do (only 1 here??south Australia) it is called 'Awesome TV' and it is the local rock bands at live gigs doing just originals (copyright problems) if you ever see it you will see my name as camera guy, and hopefully the young Korean girl too, we needed someone to hold the boom.

take it easy and life will be easy