View Single Post
# 109 01-03-2006 , 09:41 AM
Subscriber
yea, the girls are all over me, what's your problem, jealous? You continually show how intelligent you are; whether you like Indian movies or not you fail to notice the composition of the movie, colour composition, framing and transition using colour instead of cutting to another frame. Integration of sound and scene cutting. so many things that prove that you have watched these movies with your eyes closed and your brain numb. You want to make movies or chat on this line, if you spend as much time on Maya as you do picking holes in all you do you must be f...g good at it.

i don't like Indian movies but that doesn't mean i can't learn from them and if you want to work in a virtual format then colour is important for framing, POV, pointing the viewer toward what is important in the scene and away from what is not. Indian movies are THE movies to watch if you want to learn colour composition in film. They use it with exceptional skill, my professor at uni can not make this point often enough. So where does that put a smart kid like you?? More smart answers I guess?

Personally I prefer Japanese movies for use of visual and emotional dynamics. You are so blinded by the conventions of Hollywood that you think that IS movie making..,WRONG, it is just another genre and style. When you grow up you MIGHT appreciate this, you might even be able to give constructive and useful dialogue, but the way your heading you'll never get past comparing yourself to all you see and believing that's reality. You definitely will not be making movies of a style engaging to another viewer except yourself.

For your own sake, open your eyes, no-one thinks your smart, no-one cares, join in with something constructive views and stop blowing this thread you baby.

As far as women are concerned and me; read the title of this thread and read my last mail and you will see there is a relationship between the two. Try it, or else start another thread, you can call it 'useless criticism.':bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :headbang:

take it easy and life will be easy