View Single Post
# 118 02-03-2006 , 11:28 PM
Subscriber
uummm, as I suspected, the Korean girl took one look at the house and car and put on a brave face?? She did spend an hour trying to create the ear of my toon dog on Maya though (hopeless job made me look like an expert), maybe I should be grateful for small mercies??
What really got to her was we filmed a few gigs last night and our company is the typical independent.., do it on the fly with as little cost as possible. I think she expected a smaller version of 'dream works', actually I'm still pissed off, more likely still feeling the sting of rejection. Oh well, there's plenty of fish in the sea, only they're just not biting?! You young guys should make the most of it, I never had so much trouble with women in my life, I think they think I'm gonna act like their father or something?? You know, helpful, friendly, platonic (yuk).

I wouldn't mind, but they charge like wounded bulls cause I look like one of the lecturers or something, and then back down, making me wonder, what have I done, what have I said, what have I got..?? and I keep coming back to the same answer on all of three questions.., nothing?! (students don't get paid much and what little film work I get paid for is, well, little). When i had money there seemed more women around, can life really be so shallow??

But.., my time ( and every man's) will come, patience is a virtue.

take it easy and life will be easy