View Single Post
# 256 06-03-2006 , 06:31 AM
Subscriber
things to consider;

fantasy is usually concrpt base and so the focus or aim of the movie is to deliver a message

action is usually charater based and so the film delivers it's message through the central charater, as the viewer watches him over come obsacles and evolve through hardship, conflict and revalation into a differant person than when the movie started. The revolation is part of the message, situation is irrelavent, fantasy, situation is important.

witness; narnia

witness, platoon

something (message, viuals, metaphor, the theme or concept, and something to keep them guessing) must engage the viewer if this is to be made into any DVD, otherwise it's just something that will only interest us as a technical feat.

speaking of platoon, the story matt has come up with is great, it has overtures of political issues; vietnam, Iraq!! 'concept??' no??

I don't like the idea of splitting groups, I think it will fall apart doing that, we are all in this and we need as much hekp from each other as poss.

We could do a 'wikki', started one at uni today, don't know much about it yet but I'll keep you intune on it. Seems it gives as many people as you want access to a single project without networking the computers.

take it easy and life will be easy