View Single Post
# 10 17-04-2006 , 08:10 PM
Subscriber
well, im not 13 or 14, i dont remember what i was doing at that age. and its probably a good thing.user added image user added image

yea, you're trying man, but dont pretend your so savvy,
i see you are writting some pretty silly stuff lately.

i wonder how much of the "coding" you are doing without getting stuff from the net? or other help; or how far you would have been if you didnt have the internet at home/or what method u'd use..... cuz most software engineers dont care much for stuff online, as they come up with it from their own knowledge....
how much is based on your vast amount of years of coding experience.

people dont just code ray tracer in a month without prior programming experience and beleive theyre are the best thing on the planet.

also, how can a definition be accurate when its in "general terms "I'm pretty sure those defs are accurate... just as a general term." that tinkles my brain."

for this to be "your" raytracer"

it would have to be "your" code, your theories,
your "mathematical studies of light.
and if you release this and call it your own, the source code can be used against you if you are plagirising other people's hard works

im only rebuting because the author clearly states his work he is sharing is for educational purposes only, not for kids to call their own.
yes, we'd all feel proud if we had the time in our hands to sit and code after school and feel smart...
but we dont.

planet

Image dump