View Single Post
# 53 23-04-2006 , 01:08 AM
Hey- what matters is what you believe in.

For me, it makes me feel really good to know that there is a God watching over and taking care for me and other Christians.

The world is such a bad place- mass murders, chemical/nuclear weapons, wars, terrorism, etc...

And sometimes, you just look around, and you think "Wow, all this bad in the world, everything is hopeless, your life and everybody else's life is just a letter in the universe's book of existance, which began about 15 billion years ago and will end who knows when..."

Depressing, eh?

So, I guess, if Faith helps you get through life, going through every miserable day- take a guy in my Algebra class for instance (i dont say any names)

his mom died in a car crash, and his dad could'nt give a crap about him.

The ONLY thing keeping him from slitting his wrists or doing cocain, or whatever, is this figure of Faith, this supreme being that 99.999% of America believed in when they established this country, but I doubt even 15% believes in it now, this God that us Christians pray to.

It feels good, for me, and I bet for the guy I talked about too, to know, that, after your tiny letter in the universe's book is over, you can spend an eternity in Paradise with our Lord Jesus Christ.

So- I'm not gonna end by quoting a Bible verse, because, as you said, that would be like reading from the book of Zeus to nonbelievers- I'm just gonna leave you with what I said.

think about that-
Matt

Live the life you love, love the life you live