View Single Post
# 4 22-05-2006 , 02:22 AM
Xander-0's Avatar
Registered User
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: This Place
Posts: 220

your question is still a little vague, but I think I know what it is you're looking for. Basically, what you're looking for seems to be the squash deformer (look in the deformation shelf); this isn't heirarchy-related at all. I reccomend you look through the help files for the associated documents on the deformers, to start with.

If you attached a picture of things, that might help clear it up more, but that sounds about right.

Book Wise