Thread: Short Animation
View Single Post
# 124 26-05-2006 , 06:08 PM
Thanks everyone, man i'm getting a lot of replies.

Arfanahmed786 - Don't worry mate, I wasn't particularly happy with the animation in the film, and unfortunately I rushed the area that I wanted to spend the most time in. I agree with everything you say and don't take any offence to any of it, after all the main reason I joined this site was to receive criticism and as you said, we only improve based on our mistakes.

Neostrider - Dude that was one long post :bow:

You have some good ideas and lots of valid points there. Thanks for the advice.

Based on the incredible amount of replies and words of encouragement since I posted Version 1 user added image I am feeling a lot more motivated to finish this baby off. It would be nice to work on it as a hobby rather than for a deadline and I'm already taking ideas into account in areas to improve the film. The only animated section that I was really happy with was the section where the character is pulling on the glass case. It looks likely that most of the sections will be re-animated as I still think this idea has some scope.

It may be a while til my next progress update (we'll see how it goes) but I now feel obliged to finish this.

Again thanks everyone. :attn: