Thread: New Character
View Single Post
# 412 28-05-2006 , 09:38 PM
Lead Modeler - Framestore
Hey Joopson

Thanks man...

Hey Tiddles

Thank you for your kind words, its good to know somebody likes what I do, so thank you for looking.

Firefly? You're the third person today I've spoken to who's said that, Ive never seen it, is it Serenity related?

As far as getting to read the novel, is a good question.

I did start putting it online but I took it off the site, because my work turned a corner and improved so I had to stop and basically start over on this character who is actually the main character, plus I wasnt overly happy with her originally, so now I've really taken the time to go through it again thoroughly and produce the absolute best I can at this point. So basically I'm just gonna build build build for the next year and then start to put it all together next May. That is my deadline to start producing the goods. If the models that follow this are better then it will be a case of 'just get on with it and dont worry about it' as Im not redoing this one again, it would be a waste of my time.

Plus, the fact that Zbrush will be incorporated into my work very soon the models are gonna kick ass (in my eyes anyway)

Thanks again
Jay