View Single Post
# 13 13-06-2006 , 07:32 PM
Subscriber
pbman,
if you are going to convert this to polygons afterwards, then I found a web site, not a car tutorial but still teaching you nurbs patching, you do not need to worry about attaching the nurbs surfaces together. Instead, after you are finished patching the surfaces, you can then convert them to polygons and then merge the vertices. The only thing I would still do before converting is to make sure that all your surfaces have been rebuilt so that all the spans line up. I am going to try this on my next model after I finish the one I am currently working on, which BTW I have posted some updates in this forum called 1970 dodge charger finally here and would not mind your comments. Just one thing I ask, be honest, I have taken really harsh crits at school, and I realize it only makes you learn from your mistakes. Also, if you do take a look, please ignore the lighting considering I am just using it to show my progress. However, at the end, I will have a car racing game, fininalized in shockwave, for you guys to play online for free.