View Single Post
# 51 15-06-2006 , 09:15 PM
Lead Modeler - Framestore
Too tame...

3 guys are sitting in a hotel bar bragging about how many times a night they can each make love to their girlfriends for. All three trying to out do one another

'Twice' says the first guy,
'Three' times says the second guy
'5' says the third guy.

In the end the 2nd guy says, 'right tonite you gotta go for it. Make love to your girlfriend like you've never done before and in the morning over breakfast we'll see who the winner is.

They all agree, but the first guy says how will we tell each other when the girls are with us at breakfast?

They ponder, then the third guy says, 'We'll do it in code, when we order slices of toast, if you do it twice in one nite thats 2 toasts and so on...

Excellent, they all finish their drinks and head off to bed for a nite of hot sex with their girlfriends.

The next morning they arrive for breakfast with their girlfriends and the waiter comes to take the orders.

The first guy orders looking quite pleased with himself, 'I'd like 3 slices of toast please!'

The two others nod in respect at him

The second guy orders looking rather pleased as well, ' I'd like 4 slices of toast please!'

Again the other two node their appreciation

The waiter turns to the third guy who is sitting looking very smarmy indeed and very pleased with himself , 'I'd like 7 slices of toast please....'

The two reamaining guys look on at him completely stunned

Third guy continues ' that will be 3 brown and 4 white please!'

:bandit:

Cheers
Jay