View Single Post
# 52 15-06-2006 , 11:59 PM
Subscriber
to good jay :bandit:

late on night there was an old bum on a bus with no money and no family. he scraped all his cents that he found to get a bus ticket back to his shack.
while just keeping to himself, the bus stopped to pick up a passenger. "who would be getting on a bus at this time of night" he thought.
the passenger was a beautiful and a very sexy blonde. he just couldn’t keep his eyes of her. "ooohhh i hope she gets off the same stop as mine" he thought to himself. he was just nearing the place where he was to get off
when the blonde pushed the stop button. "oh damn she's getting of earlier than me but....... I GOTTA GO SEE WHERE SHE'S GOING".
immediately he stood up and went after her. just when he's about to get off the bus driver whispered to him. "i know where shes off to." "Really, tell me sir". "well every other night at 1:40am she goes to her moms grave to morn and pray for her soul". "okay thanks for the info".
quietly he follows her, and the bus driver was true when she got to the grave she sat on her knees, hands together and prayed. "dear mother
its has been a very difficult life for me since you died, i lost my job, no cash in my pockets and iam still a virgin. So would you send an angel from God to relief me of my pain.
"thats it i got it" he said to himself.
he ran as fast has he could to the nearest store bought a 2 dollar angel costume.
when he came back she was still praying. oh just my luck he thought.
he sneaked around her till he was behind the grave. then stood up on top and said in a very formal deep commanding voice. "iam the angel sent from your dear mother
to release the pain which art in thy heart." "oh mother i knew you'd answer me". soon or later he never felt better in his life. i wished i did this when i
was 15. a few hours past and he though he'd better get back to his shack. but thought of a very nasty little trick he could do to humiliate her.
he stood up shredded all his cloths off and said laughing real hard "haha fooled you iam just a bum on a bus". then the blonde stood up took of her clothes. and said "haha
fooled you i'm the bus driver".

A pint of example is worth a gallon of advice!!